Friday, January 29, 2010

My Day Thursday - Lynda Hunter

Well, I have had a busy day, lots to think about and to do! for my Groups Project. Suzie phoned this morning and it was good to talk. We are both aware of our deadline and just how much work we have to do. Two Exhibitions set up, which is great, Andre has organised one in May at the Theatre Royal for two weeks. The other is for a whole month, mid June to mid July, at the National Trust in Goodramgate, York.

This afternoon I did a painting (well started a painting) for Andre's Artist project, my artist is the Medieval painter Gentile da Fabriano. What a wonderful Man, his work is exquisite. and I really enjoyed sat painting at the table, with no pressure.

Tonight Marzena, Joan and I went to Chuck's Life Drawing Class. I always look forward to Thursday evenings. We join some of the Foundation Class and other artists who enjoy the class as much as we do.

The photos are taken after our class finished, Chuck and Joan, Marzena and I..x.x.x


Marzena, Joan, Lynda


Marzena, Lynda

Joan


Joan sidling up to Chuck (the tutor)

1 comment: